[sheepdog] filesystem errors when using sheepdog

Hitoshi Mitake mitake.hitoshi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 07:58:51 CEST 2015

Vasiliy,

https://github.com/sheepdog/qemu/tree/serialize-v3

I updated the patch in the above branch. Could you test it?

BTW, could you describe your way of reproducing the bug? We are also
trying to reproduce but reproducibility is not so good (we are using
fio). It seems that your testing method has a high reproducibility. If
you can share it, it is a great help.

Thanks,
Hitoshi