[sheepdog] filesystem errors when using sheepdog

Hitoshi Mitake mitake.hitoshi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 16:07:14 CEST 2015

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 10:59 PM, Vasiliy Tolstov <v.tolstov at selfip.ru> wrote:
>> I'd like to confirm some points:
>> - can you reproduce the no obj found problem on current sheepdog and
>> qemu without enabling discard?
>
> not, all works fine witout discard

So do you mean without discard, there's no problem without the
serialization patch?
I need to confirm that the serialization patch can solve the problem
at least in a case of no discard.

I cannot find DISCARD_OBJ in your error log, so I think the problem
can happen without discard in the previous qemu.
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/vtolstov/c15a1c3c6f2d2d6e72c4/raw