[sheepdog] multiply address problem

Vasiliy Tolstov v.tolstov at selfip.ru
Mon Jul 20 10:39:28 CEST 2015

I'm use sheepdog with corosync cluster engine, now i'm ivestigate and
write some code to support native rdma transfer (rsocket, without
IPoIB). I have two ports ib cards connected to independent ib
switches. SO i possible have HA. But as i see sheepdog uses own
corosync function to get node address (this is not problem, in case of
rdma i can override it).
But as i see sheepdog does not handle that node can have two or more
addresses, so how can i deal with this?

P.S. I don't want to use IPoIB and bonding mode because tcp does not
needed in this case and bring additional slowdown.
--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v.tolstov at selfip.ru