[sheepdog] some improvements

Vasiliy Tolstov v.tolstov at selfip.ru
Wed Mar 25 16:14:21 CET 2015

Hello. What do you think about this changes:
1) not calculate needed open files , but provide command line option
to specify max online working disks for vms? In this case we can
calculate needed open files limit and increase it. But how can we deal
with object storage? How calculate needed open files for it?
2) remove -z command line param and provide zone inside cluster
option? In case of absence - calculate like now. So we can free -z
option for feature use =) and not duplicate cluster_id and zone...
3) If i plan to use pure RDMA transport provided by infiniband
rsocket, how can i store node address in node struct?
4) if node have multiply addresses does it usable to provide full list
and try to connect to all addresses in case of main dies.. ?

Thanks!

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v.tolstov at selfip.ru