[Stgt-devel] session tsih

Tom Tucker tom
Mon Aug 21 19:32:11 CEST 2006

Tomo:

The session data structure contains a tsih value which is the transport
session id. In session destroy it looks like it takes the global thandle
(points to tcp's handle currently) and passes this down to
ki->destroy_session.

Since a session may have multiple connections and these connections may
be on different transports, don't we have to destroy this session on
each transport for which there a connection?

I think this also means that there needs to be a tsih value for each
transport since they could be different.

Do I understand this all correctly?

Thanks,
Tom