Ang: Re: Ang: [Stgt-devel] IBM vscsi target driver

johan at capvert.se johan at capvert.se
Wed Mar 15 12:28:12 CET 2006

                                               Hi!

Shure, but if you want to use ibm in the name, I would be worried about
copyright issues. You better make shure ibm is giving their support on
this, otherwise they could send their laywers, and that is something we
want to avoid, isn´t it?

               Best regards from/Med vänliga hälsningar från

                                 Johan Kragsterman

                               http://www.capvert.se

                    Christoph
                    Hellwig              Till:   johan at capvert.se
                    <hch at infradead       Kopia:  FUJITA Tomonori <fujita.tomonori at lab.ntt.co.jp>,
                    .org>                 James.Bottomley at SteelEye.com, lxiep at us.ibm.com,
                                          stgt-devel at lists.berlios.de, stgt-devel-admin at berlios.de
                    2006-03-15           Ärende: Re: Ang: [Stgt-devel] IBM vscsi target driver
                    09:35

On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 06:42:39AM +0100, johan at capvert.se wrote:
>                                                Hi!
>
> Fujita, I don?t think you should include IBM in the name. What?s wrong
> with "vstgt" ?

Nothing per see, but there's a fair chance we'll get various different
virtual scsi targets..  The initiator side also has the ibm in the
name.