[Stgt-devel] vtl take 3
Fri Apr 27 03:10:15 CEST 2007
Post #3 of vtl patch against current scsi target git head..
- Sorry - it is an attachment due to patch size (80k)
Updated smc module to use 'kernel style param parser' parser.c
- ssc module is still to be updated.
Moved common 'scsi_sn' & 'scsi_id' from target.c to spc.c
- To me, the processing of module 'params' should be handled in each module.
- sbc / mmc both call the common (original code in target.c) routine
in spc.c. While this is not a 'SCSI Primary Command', I chose this as
the 'best fit' place for the common routine.
smc improvements since last post:
- Configure slots & ability to add 'media' (or at least assign a
barcode to the slot location)
- mode sense pages.
tgt-setup in the / directory is my 'pre-canned' script to test.
- Over the next few days I should have enough of the smc coded which
will allow utility 'mtx' to move media between slots / drives.
- Then it will be onto the ssc module.
Log sense pages still to be implemented. Current code in this patch
for LOG SENSE/SELECT is just a place holder.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 80151 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/stgt-devel/attachments/20070427/a3eb7c8a/attachment-0001.obj
More information about the stgt