[Stgt-devel] STGT target setup information

Dan Bar Dov bardov
Tue Jul 24 13:54:17 CEST 2007

OK, I found answers to most of my questions at http://stgt.berlios.de/
I havn't downloaded the code yet.

Does the userspace package include setup info?
What is the status of the iscsi starget? stable? can I use it for
production?
Is performance comparable to IET? (I remember some emails complaining about
not so good performance).

Also, what are the plans going forward?

BTW, If you would like, I volunteer to add this info and documentation to
the stgt home page.

Thanks,
Dan