[Stgt-devel] [Patch 0/2] Re-submit MODE SENSE & SMC patches based on latest head.
Sat Jun 30 09:45:23 CEST 2007
Set of patches based against commit of :
Author: Mark Harvey <markh794 at gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jun 29 09:32:51 2007 +0900
use nmemonic representation for ASC/ASCQ as a 16bit value
- Values defined in sense_codes.h
- Updated sense_data_build() to accept a single 16bit combined
Signed-off-by: Mark Harvey <markh794 at gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: FUJITA Tomonori <fujita.tomonori at lab.ntt.co.jp>
Patch 1 - Dynamic MODE SENSE (6) & MODE SENSE (10) support.
- Adds ability to define mode pages at runtime.
Patch 2 - SMC (medium changer) support.
- Supports all SCSI op codes defined as Mandatory
- Includes param parsing as recommended..
More information about the stgt