[Stgt-devel] Some remarks on current git version

Albert Pauw albert.pauw
Fri Jun 22 22:10:03 CEST 2007

>> - I am not able to define a cdrom anymore (using an cd iso as backing
>> store),  --device-type cdrom doesn't work.
Using the command:

tgtadm --lld iscsi --mode logicalunit --op new --tid 2 --lun 1
--backing-store /tmp/cd.iso --device-type cd/dvd

But it looks like the --device-type command doesn't recognise the cd/dvd
type. Tried it within quotes (i.e. "cd/dvd") but that doesn't help.
In target.c it is defined as a possible type, like e.g. disk, but it
doesn't work here.