[Stgt-devel] Some remarks on current git version

Albert Pauw albert.pauw
Sat Jun 23 07:21:34 CEST 2007

FUJITA Tomonori wrote:
> From: Albert Pauw <albert.pauw at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Stgt-devel] Some remarks on current git version
> Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 21:06:10 +0200
>

>> Here are a few loose ends, some of which are very simple, some are remarks:
>>
>> - ssc.c uses the word Controler, should be Controller, just a typo (yes,
>> I am just being picky).
>>

> Thanks, fixed.
>

>> - when configuring just a disk target I still get harrassed by this Lun
>> 0 Controller,
>>   I understand you need one when you are doing vtl, but there should be
>> a way to get rid of it when not needed.
>>

> Only if the current code doesn't work, we should implement a feature
> to remove I want to keep the code simple.
>

>> - I am not able to define a cdrom anymore (using an cd iso as backing
>> store),  --device-type cdrom doesn't work.
>>

> Try Mark's way. It should work. Patches to improve the manpage and
> documents are welcome.

Thanks Mark and Fujita,

using "cd" works fine, tried other descriptions but not this one.

I guess I have to live with the conroller, I am ok with it, as long as
it doesn't bite :-)

Thanks again guys,

Albert