[Stgt-devel] Question for pass-through target design

Vladislav Bolkhovitin vst
Mon May 7 16:26:47 CEST 2007

Robert,

I'm not familiar at all with SRP and VSCSI (never tried them or seen the
hardware), so I could easily confuse them, but I think I should point
you at
http://lists.openfabrics.org/pipermail/iwg/2007-March/000378.html. This
is SCSI RDMA Protocol (SRP) Target driver for Linux. It works over SCST,
so it should support pass-through.

Regards,
Vlad