[Stgt-devel] Difference in isns implementation between open-iscsi and tgt

Albert Pauw apauw
Mon Sep 17 22:27:57 CEST 2007

Tomo,

I noticed the following difference between the open-iscsi and tgt
implementation of isns.

As isns server I am using open-isns. What I see is that when I start
open-iscsi, it registers itself and then closes the connection.

When I start tgt, it registers itself, but leaves the connection open.
Only when I stop tgt it closes the connection with the isns server.
Shouldn't it also close the connection after registration, only open
it again when a targetnode is added or deleted and close it after?

Albert