[Stgt-devel] Open connections

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo
Tue Apr 8 15:36:52 CEST 2008

FUJITA Tomonori schrieb:
> On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 14:59:00 +0200
> Tomasz Chmielewski <mangoo at wpkg.org> wrote:
>
>> FUJITA Tomonori schrieb:

>>> Nice, thanks for testing. I've merged the patch.
>> There is something wrong with the "tgtadm --op show --mode target"
>> output - see these files:
>>
>> http://wpkg.org/tgt/out1.txt
>> http://wpkg.org/tgt/out2.txt
>> http://wpkg.org/tgt/out3.txt
>
> What version do you use, the git head?

Will this:

   git clone git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tomo/tgt.git

get me the git head? Because that's what I'm using.

And it "feels" rather unstable - although I can boot a diskless
initiator (connect using iscsistart from open-iscsi), it remounts
read-only randomly several seconds after we start to read data from the
target.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski