[Stgt-devel] Open connections

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo
Thu Apr 10 16:46:57 CEST 2008

FUJITA Tomonori schrieb:
> On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 16:16:45 +0200
> Tomasz Chmielewski <mangoo at wpkg.org> wrote:
>
>> Niels de Carpentier schrieb:
>>
>> (...)

>>> There should be 2 processes, probably 1 died? I've had this happen during
>>> a initiator reconnect while the target was being configured. Putting the
>>> target offline during configuration has solved all these issues for me.
>> It happened again - only one initiator was connected and operational,
>> after ~2 days of iscsi connection. I didn't restart anything, filter
>> packets, unplug cables, reconfigure or anything like that.
>
> What kind of workload did you use?
>
> I need to reproduce the bug. If you can, please run tgtd via gdb.

It's about ~10 MB/s read or write; sometimes it goes up to ~20-25 MB/s.
Mostly random reads or writes.

With that amount of data exchanged I don't think I have enough storage
for any kind of trace (it also doesn't happen very often - 2 days after
installation of the newest git snapshot).

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org