[stgt] help tgt segfault

Jesse Nelson spheromak at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 17:56:05 CET 2008

I got gdb attached to the running parent process and let it continue
this is in a screen so i should be able to get you more info on the
next crash.

i have tgt setup with about 5 machines mounting different targets.
right now its single head attached to a dell md3k using multipath to the array.
targets are being presented over lvm, and initiators are simply mounting these
file systems(mostly xfs some ocfs2). This is centos5 running a vanilla
kernel

i/o is fairly light, but there may be some network latency in play
here (we have been having issues with some switches).

this box also serves up some a few filesystems over nfs.

plenty of mem / cpu / net..   dual quad core,  8g of mem 2 gig-e
interfaces bonded  using 802.3ad

i am trying to think of anything that may be helpful:)
the modules loaded are:
# lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by
dell_rbu               39968  0
ipv6                  289864  34
ipmi_devintf           41616  2
ipmi_si                72044  1
ipmi_msghandler        63832  2 ipmi_devintf,ipmi_si
bonding               112888  0
binfmt_misc            41868  1
nfsd                  279720  17
lockd                  96080  1 nfsd
nfs_acl                35584  1 nfsd
auth_rpcgss            70816  1 nfsd
exportfs               36864  1 nfsd
sunrpc                211656  86 nfsd,lockd,nfs_acl,auth_rpcgss
scsi_dh_rdac           38788  3
dm_round_robin         35584  1
dm_multipath           48024  2 dm_round_robin
scsi_dh                39172  2 scsi_dh_rdac,dm_multipath
fan                    37768  0
container              36608  0
battery                45192  0
acpi_memhotplug        38276  0
ac                     37640  0
usbhid                 52548  0
hid                    68672  1 usbhid
thermal                51104  0
button                 39968  0
processor              72376  9 thermal
dcdbas                 40240  0
usb_storage           145056  0
i5000_edac             41224  0
dm_snapshot            48456  2
dm_zero                34560  0
dm_mirror              49152  0
dm_log                 41860  1 dm_mirror
dm_mod                 84848  207
dm_multipath,dm_snapshot,dm_zero,dm_mirror,dm_log
ehci_hcd               64396  0

let me know if there is anything else, and thanks heaps ahead of time :)