[stgt] help tgt segfault

Mark Harvey markh794 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 11:27:01 CET 2008

Hi Jesse,

My 2c worth on trouble-shooting tgtd segfaults....

1. Make sure core files size is set correctly :)
# ulimit -c unlimited

2. Run tgtd in the foreground
# ./tgtd -d 1 -f (use 'screen')

3. Once tgtd segfaults, you at least have a core file to run gdb against...

I've yet to have tgtd generate a core file when running in background.

Cheers
Mark