[Stgt-devel] Sense buffer for tape drive

Mark Harvey markh794
Tue Feb 26 23:52:53 CET 2008

You are looking at this from the wrong angle.

You are the SSC device (well your code is). So you decide when to
return CHECK CONDITION with either EOD, EOM, ILI + sense code + ASC +
ASCQ.

i.e. When you attempt to read past the 'filemark' that you recorded -
you return the CHECK CONDITION.

p.s. The code I have is totally unworkable at the moment. So
referencing my work will not assist in this question until I have
something that will actually 'work' even it it's only the READ_6
command...

Cheers
Mark