[Stgt-devel] fcoe target bug fix and cleanup

ronnie sahlberg ronniesahlberg
Fri Jul 11 00:51:10 CEST 2008

Im a core developer of wireshark. I have not been involved in any of
the FCOE decodes, though I have written most of the scsi dissectors.

Does wireshark handle the new frame format correctly now?
If not, can you send me a trace with the new frame format and ill
update wireshark asap.

regards
ronnie sahlberg