[Stgt-devel] Open connections

Niels de Carpentier stgt
Mon Mar 17 15:31:42 CET 2008

> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 00:25:20 +0100 (CET)
> "Niels de Carpentier" <stgt at decarpentier.com> wrote:
>
>> I did some more checking of the connection issue, and the problem is
>> that
>> the return code of it_destroy_nexus is not checked. In this case it will
>> return EBUSY, and the connection is never actually removed.
>
> The EBUSY should not happen, session_put should handle it.
>
> Can you send me a tcpdump log of the whole booting process (use
> `tcpdump -w boot.cap -s 1600`)?

Ok, I'll send you the tcpdump (It will be very large though). If it's any
help, it always returns EBUSY at i = 15.

The reconnect issue seems to be related to some commented out code in
login_security_done:

                if (!req->tsih) {
                        /* do session reinstatement */
                        /* We need to close all connections in this
session */
/*                      session_conns_close(conn->tid, sid); */
/*                      session = NULL; */

If I uncomment the session = NULL, things will work ok. (Of course this
doesn't handle any cleanups, but indicates where the problem is)

Niels