[stgt] segfault with 2008-06-09 git

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Mon Sep 8 23:14:21 CEST 2008

I just wanted to let you know that I just gad a tgtd segfault with a
2008-06-09 git tree, after almost exactly 3 months of uptime.

tgtd[17500]: segfault at 8 rip 40ed9d rsp 7fff910a2750 error 6

Is there some code in tgtd which tells it to segfault every 90 days? ;)

This is a pretty busy server, with almost 200 initiators, so I wont try
to reproduce - I compiled today's revision, hopefully it'll work better.

Thankfully, no initiator crashed (I think) after I restarted tgtd (there
was on process left).

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org