[stgt] help tgt segfault

FUJITA Tomonori fujita.tomonori at lab.ntt.co.jp
Tue Feb 3 10:45:41 CET 2009

On Tue, 03 Feb 2009 10:36:22 +0100
Tomasz Chmielewski <mangoo at wpkg.org> wrote:

> FUJITA Tomonori schrieb:
>
> >> If you could provide me some "debug" version of tgtd, maybe?
> >
> > The following message showed up _after_ the segfault, right?
> >
> > Did you see any message _before_ the segfault?
>
> Once again - I connected the initiator at about 10:27, started copying the files.
> Before the segfault there were messages below (this target has 3 connected initiators from
> 2 machines / IP addresses).
> Hope it helps, let me know if you need any more info.

Let me make sure about your configuration,

1) send the output of `tgtadm --op show --mode target` before starting
copying the files.

2) you use slow network in this configuration, as you said before?

3) All your bug reports about this problem happened in this
configuration? If not, please tell me about the other configuration.