[stgt] 0.9.4 released

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Wed Feb 11 12:31:14 CET 2009

FUJITA Tomonori schrieb:

>> But the target output was strange.
>
> If you tell me a way to reproduce it, I can fix it.
>
> BTW, please fix your email client first. It's too difficult to debug
> something with your target output.

It's not a mail client thing.

My "console" was adding additional spaces in each line if I copied the
text with "mark text + middle mouse click". As a result, the lines were
too long and were wrapped in mail clients displaying the message - the
text looked broken.

Was the output broken today as well? It shouldn't be, tell me if it was.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org