[stgt] [linux-iscsi-users] 2TB+ LUNs?

Richard Sharpe realrichardsharpe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 01:35:24 CET 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 4:04 PM, Ray Van Dolson <rvandolson at esri.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 02:37:48PM -0800, Richard Sharpe wrote:
>
> Thanks for the reply Richard.
>
> I don't see anything at all really in the target's syslogs, nor in
> dmesg.  I ran tgtd in debug mode in the foreground, but it was very
> noisy (obviously) and I wasn't really sure what I was looking for.
>
> I've also taken a packet dump of a connection.  Maybe someone can find
> something useful from it?

Ahhh, fire it up in WireShark and check to see if the
ReadCapacity(16)s were making it onto the wire. They are actually
ServiceActionIns or something with an action of ReadCapacity.

If they were making it onto the wire, then that might point the finger
at the target ...

If not, it would suggest that the initiator is at fault.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe