[stgt] tgtd multipath targets

Jesse Nelson spheromak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 08:28:09 CET 2009

yes thats what i have 2 machines running tgtd direct attached to the
same storage.  i am trying to provide multipath tgtd to a xenserver
host. When i was reading documentation of xenserver it stated that a
target should respond with all the paths to the target. which is what
i tried to show in my example.  where i am scanning server1 for
targets and i get a reply that shows both servers.. i am not sure it
is even possible in tgtd.

in the past  i have just used multipathd to present this to the
system, but i was trying to follow xenserver docs and not get under
the hood on it.