[stgt] 0.9.11 released

FUJITA Tomonori fujita.tomonori at lab.ntt.co.jp
Fri Nov 27 09:36:34 CET 2009

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 09:09:45 +0100
Tomasz Chmielewski <mangoo at wpkg.org> wrote:

> FUJITA Tomonori wrote:
> > On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 16:21:11 +0100
> > Albert Pauw <albert.pauw at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Here's what I did:
> >>
> >> - pulled latest git version
> >> - added your patch
> >> - replaced tgt-admin with the latest from Tomasz
> >
> > Where can I get this?
>
> I sent the patch here:
>
> http://lists.wpkg.org/pipermail/stgt/2009-October/003334.html
>
> Not sure it applies now, as there was a patch by Chris Boot added in the
> meantime.
>
> I may still need to change it etc., so don't consider it a "final" version.

Albert sent me offline.

But it doesn't work for me... I've not used tgt-admin so I guess I
messed up something:

rose:/home/fujita# ./tgt-admin -c /home/fujita/targets.conf -e
Not a HASH reference at ./tgt-admin line 276.

> The only real difference with targets created manually and targets
> created with a help of a config file, was that with a config file, luns
> are not added in "lun" order (lun1, lun2, then lun3 etc.), but could be
> added i.e.:

> I may change it or not, depending if it's considered a bug or not.

It might break tape and changer configurations (but I might be wrong).

Albert, are you sure that the manual configuration and tgt-admin do
the _exact_ same commands in the _exact_ same order (not only creating
order, that is, you must configure targets and logical units in the
same order)?