[stgt] new web site

FUJITA Tomonori fujita.tomonori at lab.ntt.co.jp
Sat Oct 31 00:40:21 CET 2009

On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 21:50:35 +1100
ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> While I have so preciously little time for this or wireshark, I
> would really like to have a proper manpage for tgtd before your 1.0
> release.

Yeah, it would be great to improve our documents including man pages,
web site, etc.

I plan to release 1.0 at the end of next month (that's one of reasons
why I updated the web site).

> I am mainly experienced in docbook / xsltproc   but have used this for
> several of my OSS projects, like
> ctdb and dbench.

Which is popular? I didn't know about xsltproc but I'm not familiar
with such tools anyway. If major distributions have both packages
(Debian seems to have), either is fine by me.

> Is this something you would like used for the manpage for tgtd? or do
> you have other preferences?
> I also use autotools to detect the precence of xslt...    and whether
> to build docs/manpages

I'd like to avoid using autotools if we can.

> Please tell me what your opinion are for manpage and building docs and
> I can create patches in this area.
> This is an area I would like to use some of my spare time to work on
> and improve.

Thanks!