[stgt] iscsi initiastor library for kvm/qemu

ronnie sahlberg ronniesahlberg at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 06:31:18 CET 2010

List,

Slightly off-topic, but I think it is of interest to several on the list.

I just sent a patch to the KVM mailinglist that add a fully posix and
fully async initiator library.
Of immediate purpose to allow kvm-qemu to access TGTD exported LUNs
directly without having to go through open-iscsi
and making the devices visible to the host (which is VERY annoying).
But also to evolve to a full blown iscsi library.

Anyone interested in an iscsi client library and building applications
thereon are encouraged to view it and perhaps contribute.

regards
ronnie sahlberg