[stgt] RFC, initial prototype to add add/delete/show portals to tgtadm/tgtd

ronnie sahlberg ronniesahlberg at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 09:23:04 CEST 2011

Tomo,

> Please simply reject if users specify a portal group that isn't
> one. tgt doesn't support portal group now so no point to point non 1
> portal group.

Ok,  not implementing any portal group is ok with me.
And keeping everything as 'tgtd only supports one single portal group
and that is #1'
In that case, you really only ask for 'expand the portal structure to
also keep a portal group tag but keep this hardcoded to 1'  ?

Please expand, I think I misunderstand you.

regards
ronnie sahlberg