[stgt] need some clarification regarding STGT

Chandra Kumar chandra.kumar at hcl.com
Wed Dec 21 06:35:44 CET 2011

Hi,

1. I found rpm package of STGT for SLEL-11 "tgt-0.9.0-1.14.x86_64.rpm" . Is it the latest version, if not then where can I found the latest version ?
[ Download link : http://mirror.neverblock.com/sles/11/dvd1/suse/x86_64/?DD ]

2. The above RPM does not contain /etc/tgt/target.conf. If we want to add target by editing target.conf without tgt-admin, Do we need to create it manually?
3. STGT is also available  with source code in  latest version.  Can we use this source code for SLES -11 SP1 ?
[ Referred link : https://github.com/fujita/tgt/archives/master ]
4.  The following error comes  due to (a) OS flavour or (b) xml-library.
[ Error : test -z "/usr/bin/xsltproc" || /usr/bin/xsltproc -o manpages/targets.conf.5 http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl targets.conf.5.xml
/bin/sh: line 1:  8896 Segmentation fault ]

Thanks
Chandra Kumar
9999604785

::DISCLAIMER::