[stgt] Adding new target info

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Sun Jan 16 13:02:37 CET 2011

On 16.01.2011 12:50, Max Benenson wrote:

> I try to read this file using xml.dom.minidom and xml.etree modules in Python but receive "not well-formed (invalid token)" error since this file is not in pure xml format.

You may try using Config::General[1] in Perl; not sure what equivalent
there is in Python:

	The format of config files supported by Config::General is
	inspired by the well known Apache config format, in fact, this
	module is 100% compatible to Apache configs, but you can also
	just use simple name/value pairs in your config files.

	In addition to the capabilities of an Apache config file it
	supports some enhancements such as here-documents, C-style
	comments or multiline options.

[1] http://search.cpan.org/dist/Config-General/General.pm

--
Tomasz Chmielewski