[stgt] Passing DVD+RW

Lorenzo Milesi lorenzo.milesi at yetopen.it
Mon Jul 18 11:57:59 CEST 2011

Hi.

Is it possible to use a DVD+RW (sr0) as block device for an iscsi lun?
I need to be able to burn dvds from inside a virtual machine, using host's device.

I did several searches and found that it should possible to do it with tgt, but couldn't find a detailed instruction.
Most of them refers to emulating a DVD jukebox, but I don't need emulation nor jukebox, I just need a single DVD writer.

Thanks
maxxer