[stgt] Help: Data Synchronization Problem

Lee Eric openlinuxsource at gmail.com
Thu May 5 18:27:04 CEST 2011

Thanks mate. Yes, I'm trying to access a normal filesystem (lext4)
from many clients at the same time. Actually I'm going to build a HPC
cluster so I wanna let clients can read data from the storage like
traditional NFS share. So is there any way to achieve that like in NFS
environment?

Thanks.

Eric