[stgt] Infinite Loop on 1.0.26?

Brad.Goodman at emc.com Brad.Goodman at emc.com
Mon Apr 9 03:30:39 CEST 2012

We have been running 1.0.23 all day today, and have seen no issues. I'm still not 100% convinced, as in the two times we saw issues with 1.0.26, it wasn't during steady-state I/O testing, but rather at some point after testing that the system seemed to fail. Still though, it only took an hour or so run into the problem each time.

Tomorrow we are going to start concurrent testing with 1.0.23 and 1.0.26, and we'll see how that pans out. I will report.

Thank you,

-BKG