[stgt] Online resizing of LUN's

redshift at telenet.be redshift at telenet.be
Mon Jun 18 10:33:23 CEST 2012

Hello all

I was searching on how to online resize a LUN based on a LVM backing-store and it appears this functionality hasn't been included yet.

The most recent things I could find regarding online resizing is

http://lists.wpkg.org/pipermail/stgt/2011-August/004757.html

which discusses a patch required for online resizing.

My question is, has anything else changed meanwhile, has any progress been made to include this functionality? Does this patch still apply to recent tgtd versions? Does this need more testing? Is the patch discussed "the way to go" or has there been other plans?

Thanks,

Best regards,