[stgt] lld and backstore modularization

ronnie sahlberg ronniesahlberg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 19:54:51 CEST 2013

Or maybe better is just have it try to dlopen every file it finds in
/usr/lib/tgtd/backing-store/ automatically on startup.

Since the bs_*.c files use a lot of other symbols from usr/*.c we
probably need to turn most of tgtd into a shared library so that the
bs_*.so modules can be dlopened and link to the symbol,s they need.
One way of doing this is to change the build so that tgtd.c is the
main program and everything else becomes a /usr/lib/tgt/libtgt.so