[stgt] how to set VPD page 83 (Device Identification) using pacemaker

Doug Clow doug.clow at dashbox.com
Sat May 4 00:26:44 CEST 2013

Hi Maurits,

That's good to know about scst.  I'm going to try stgt a bit more since of course its convenient to use packages in the main distro.  Btw, you were asking about how to pass parameters in Pacemaker, its pretty easy.  Here's my current resource for this iSCSI target.

primitive res_iSCSILogicalUnit_dfsroots ocf:heartbeat:iSCSILogicalUnit \
        params target_iqn="iqn.1999-06.com.myplace:dfs.dfsroots01" lun="1" path="/dev/drbd0" scsi_id="B69577CC4DC049DEBA086217F0F58DA1" scsi_sn="dfsroots01" vendor_id="STGT" product_id="VirtualHD" \
        operations $id="res_iSCSILogicalUnit_dfsroots-operations" \
        op start interval="0" timeout="10" \
        op stop interval="0" timeout="10" \
        op monitor interval="10" timeout="10" start-delay="0" \
        meta target-role="started"

Regards,
Doug