[stgt] how to set VPD page 83 (Device Identification) using pacemaker

Doug Clow doug.clow at dashbox.com
Sat May 4 23:08:27 CEST 2013

Hi Alexander,

This is very informative, thanks.  The COMSTAR disk that Windows liked was actually a fibre channel device and this Linux machine doesn't have a fibre adapter.  But I have an even better idea, I'll make an iSCSI target in Windows and then run the query you showed me and report my findings.

Regards,
Doug