[stgt] Can't delete target even if initiator is tunn off.

ronnie sahlberg ronniesahlberg at gmail.com
Wed May 8 15:41:30 CEST 2013

ISCSI CONNECTIONS
       iSCSI connections can be viewed and forced closed at runtime.

   List all active connections for a target
       This command is used to list the all the active iSCSI connections to
       the target with connection id, initiator name and ip address for the
       initiator :

           tgtadm --lld iscsi --op show --mode conn --tid 1
           Session: 2
               Connection: 0
                   Initiator: iqn.2008-11.org.linux-kvm:
                   IP Address: 127.0.0.1

   Close an existing connection
       This command is used to close an iSCSI connection. Note that forcibly
       closing iSCSI connections can lead to data-loss.

           tgtadm --lld iscsi --op delete --mode conn --tid 1 --sid 2 --cid 0