[wpkg-users] Packager Service

Allan Stones axs at optiver.com.au
Fri Nov 18 02:18:36 CET 2005

the problem i found with it not starting at boot was due to an error in
the packges.xml file. If it cant pass a check it stops in its tracks so
wpkg will not pass the failed package and continue on.

After checking the packages thoroughly and fixing any errors it seems to
work for me everytime now.

Kevin van Staveren wrote:
> Good day,
>
> I'm currently testing wpkg on a WinXPPro machine. The windows packager
> service does not always start on boot. Are there known issues on this
> subject? Are there other ways to make sure that wpkg allways starts at
> boot time?
>
> Yours cincerely,
> Kevin

wpkg-users mailing list