[wpkg-users] Re: No action specified

Tomasz Chmielewski tch at wpkg.org
Sun Sep 18 12:52:35 CEST 2005

>  Hello,
>  I m new user in WPKG and with this description i think it s a very good product to deploy
> apllications easily.
>  I configure wpkg as a service and i configure a host in xml file, a package and a profile.
>  But when i reboot my pc the installation of the software does not beginning.
>  I try too cscript \\myserver\wpkg\wpkg.js without the synchronise and quiet and the answer
> is No action specified

what version of WPKG are you using?
try to run wpkg with /synchronize and /debug flag first from the command
line:

cscript \\path\to\wpkg.js /synchronize /debug

and see what happens.

If it works, it should also work after restart.

Put something like:

echo %time% C:\test
cscript \\path\to\wpkg.js /synchronize /quiet

to your wpkg-startup scrip (i.e. wpkg-start.bat) to make sure it is
actually started (note the echo %test% > ... at the beginning of it).

--
Tomek