[wpkg-users] Problem with Microsoft Office 2003 package

makaber makaber at voila.fr
Fri Sep 23 23:59:55 CEST 2005

Ok thank you Ed, I will try to use Ressource Kit Office 2003 to personnalize my installation perhaps just install Word,excel, Power point, Access and specify the serial number. I know it works with GPO on Windows Server 2003 but I use samba.
I will see for silents installation after.
Thanks for your help
M.

wpkg-users at lists.wpkg.org