"Advanced WPKG" (WAS: Re: [wpkg-users] MD5 hash)

Jerry Haltom wasabi at larvalstage.net
Wed Apr 5 17:31:20 CEST 2006

Hmm. I sure thought it did. Doesn't look like it though.

I might question the actual necessity of distributing software over HTTP
though, because you wouldn't get the cool benefits of resuming where you
left off, and software is generally big. Also, you can only do one file
at a time, not recurse an entire directory, which would defiantly make
it useless for a whole lot of installs. And if you've got even a single
installs it doesn't work for, you're not going to be able to use it.