[wpkg-users] Make Firefox the default browser?

Paul Griffith paulg at cs.yorku.ca
Thu Apr 20 19:30:12 CEST 2006

Give this a try, I have not tried it my self.....

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Setting_Your_Default_Browser

Force Firefox to make itself the default

If Firefox already thinks that it is default, exit Firefox completely,
go to "Start Menu -> Run" and enter this into the text box:
firefox.exe -silent -nosplash -setDefaultBrowser