[wpkg-users] wpkg-start.bat

Joseph Curamen jcuramen at law.arizona.edu
Thu Aug 31 18:23:43 CEST 2006

I set up wkpg in my active directory according to instructions, but when
I reboot my computer it seems like it's not running the wpkg-start.bat
script at all. When I try in Start>Run using the location directory,
this comes up in cmd prompt: "'\\utilitysrvr\adminstuff$\wpkg' cmd.exe
was started with the above path as the current directory. UNC paths are
not supported. Defaulting to Windows directory." After that, wpkg.js
will just open the code in dreamweaver as xml.

My settings for wpkg-start.bat is:

set WPKGROOT=\\utilitysrvr\adminstuff$\wpkg

set SOFTWARE=\\utilitysrvr\adminstuff$\SMS_Test

\\utilitysrvr\adminstuff$\wpkg\wpkg.js /synchronize /quiet /nonotify

Can someone please guide me in the right direction? Thanks!