[wpkg-users] profiles

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Mon Jul 17 23:58:40 CEST 2006

New list member, hoping wpkg is an answer to prayer!

A couple newbie questions:

1.) Are the profiles only in relation to the group of applications to
install or is there a way to specify for which 'user profile' to install
on the windows machine?

2.) Say, I have installation CD's, I would normally install all of the
applications and then create an image of the HD and Ghost the other
machines with the image. Then if I needed to change software (i.e.
upgrade MS-OFFICE) I would upgrade on my virgin image and then re-image
the computer lab(school setting). With wpkg, how would I handle that
given the requirement to input a serial number/key ?