[wpkg-users] wpkg-0.9.9-test1 xml parsing error

Paul Griffith paulg at cs.yorku.ca
Wed May 31 19:24:26 CEST 2006

Hello,

I am trying to track down a xml parsing error. The error message is:

Error parsing xml: System error: -2146697210

I only get this error if use the new hosts/profiles/packages directory
feature. If I use the normal{profiles,hosts,packages}.xml file format everything
works.

Any clues...

I am running Win XP2 will all patches..

Thanks
Paul

--
Paul Griffith     |York University, Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering
CSE Technical Team|4700 Keele Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3J 1P3