[wpkg-users] Running wpkg using schtasks

Joshua Weage weage98 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 21:41:53 CET 2006

> And how does your wpkg-start.bat file look like?
>
> What if you insert something like "echo %TIME% %DATE% > C:\1" before
> "cscript ...", and something similar (with output to C:\2) after
> starting "cscript ..."?

Excellent.  Apparently attempting to run wpkg.js directly doesn't work
for scheduled tasks.  I've modified wpkg-start.bat to do:

cscript %WPKGROOT%\wpkg.js ...

Which makes the scheduled task work properly.  The batch file was
getting stuck when attempting to run %WPKGROOT%\wpkg.js.  No
cscript/wscript process would appear in task manager and cmd.exe never
completed.

Thanks for the help.

Joshua Weage

Sponsored Link

Try Netflix today! With plans starting at only $5.99 a month what are you waiting for?
http://www.netflix.com/Signup?mqso=80010030