[wpkg-users] WPKG Installer changelog

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Fri Nov 10 10:52:21 CET 2006

petes-lists at thegoldenear.org wrote:
> Hi. Would it be possible please to get a changelog up on the web site for
> the WPKG Installer? It would be really useful. Thanks.

Check the "news" page... :)

Next things to be added are:
* generating XML config file for scripted / command line installations
* ability to choose if everything (installers, commands etc.) should be
started:
   - in the background (nothing shown in the GUI)
   - in the foreground (for debugging, if we want the user to see... -
danger - user can close installers etc.)
* write help - anyone wants to do it?

Things for the future:
* ability to delay user login if installation is in progress