[wpkg-users] Chaining Hotfixes ? Is it possible?

Adam Peart wpk at capprogramming.com
Thu Sep 14 07:02:03 CEST 2006

<package id="autopat_xp" name="AutoPatcher XP August" revision="806"
priority="9" reboot="true">
    <check type="file" condition="exists"
path="%ProgramFiles%\AutoPatcher\AutoPatcher.exe" />
    <install
cmd='%z%\packages\autopatcher\AutoPatcher_XP_Aug06_ENU_Full.exe /S' />
    <install cmd='%ProgramFiles%\AutoPatcher\AutoPatcher.exe /noeula
/unattend /noreboot /NCRC /defaults:%z%\packages\autopatcher\ce.ini' />
    <upgrade
cmd='%z%\packages\autopatcher\AutoPatcher_XP_Aug06_ENU_Full.exe /S' />
    <upgrade cmd='%ProgramFiles%\AutoPatcher\AutoPatcher.exe /noeula
/unattend /noreboot /NCRC /defaults:%z%\packages\autopatcher\ce.ini' />
</package>

I haven't got the checker part fully working yet.

For full command line parameters, goto here.
http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?&showtopic=287829